SCHEDULE YARD WASTE COLLECTION
1. Place all items at the curb prior to requesting a pickup.
2. Yard waste collection is for single-family and residential units only.
3. Tree limbs and tree trunks must be cut in lengths not to exceed 6 feet in length and not over 4 inches in diameter. Tree limbs must have the larger ends facing the same direction, neatly piled, and parallel to the curb.
4. Please do not bag leaves.
5. No appointments can be scheduled for leaves during peak leaf season. During peak leaf season, the workers start on one end of the town and go through entire town before starting over.
6. Make sure the leaf piles are free of rocks, bottles, cans, limbs, sticks, any metal or solid substances so it does not damage our leaf vacuum equipment and/or hurt our employees.
(*) = indicates a required field.